Unnata Aerial Yoga is uniquely developed for beginners thru all levels of experience.
No previous aerial, acrobatic, or Yoga experience is necessary.
Unnata Aerial Yoga is for:
- Students new to Yoga, for establishing good alignment on day one
- Experienced Yoga students who would like to explore deeper stretches and more complete backbends
- Experienced Yoga students who want to safely learn how to practice inversions in the middle of the room
- Those needing to heal from minor injuries before returning to their regular, traditional Yoga practice
- Long-time Yoga students who are ready to understand the energy body and its integration with the Asanas (Yoga postures) and a Yoga practice.
Unnata Aerial Yoga is NOT recommended for:
- Individuals who have high blood pressure, cataracts, are pregnant, or anyone for whom hanging upside-down could cause medical complications.